Brent Housing Partnership (BHP) regards a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the organisation or its representatives affecting an individual customer or group of customers.
Please let us know right away if you are unhappy with our service also let us know if we have provided a good service too.
Make a service request
Use this form to inform or ask us something
Make a formal complaint
To make a formal complaint
Other ways to make a complaint/compliment
You can also make your complaint or compliment by:
- Calling 020 8937 2400 or emailing BHP.Complaints@bhphousing.co.uk
- Writing to:
Brent Housing Partnership,
Brent Civic Centre,
Wembley, HA9 0FJ
You may ask another person (such as a friend, local councillor, MP or solicitor) to act as an advocate so that they can both make the complaint on your behalf and/or represent you throughout the process.
How we will respond to complaints
BHP aims to:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days.
- Assign the complaint to one of our specialist case workers who will tell you how we will investigate your complaint and how long it is likely to take us.
- Regularly update you on the progress of your complaint.
- Give you a single point of contact for any questions you have.
Once your complaint has been investigated, your case worker will call you to discuss their findings and talk to you about what we can do to resolve your complaint.
This may include:
- Making sure any outstanding requests have been carried out.
- Making changes to our procedures.
- Providing better training for our staff.
- Offering you compensation, if appropriate.
Brent Housing Partnership follows Brent Council's complaints policy.