When will decoration work be carried out in the communal areas around my home?

Any external decoration work is conducted under our planned maintenance programme. Any minor repairs required to the communal areas can be reported to the Customer Response Team on 020 8937 2400 who will arrange for the main contractor, Wates Living Space, to visit your home.

Further information