Apply to move homes
If you are a council tenant and want to move then it will depend on your circumstances. You will only be allowed to join the housing register if you qualify under the housing allocations policy and fall under one of the new band criteria.
- Your current property is under occupied
- You have a medical or mobility need that is affected by your housing
- You are releasing an adapted property
- Because of exceptional circumstances, this could include things like threat to life, the police advise a move, or if there is an exceptional need that isn't covered by the Housing Allocations Scheme
- You are overcrowded by two bedrooms or more.
More information on how to join the housing register can be found on the Brent Council's main website.