Residents' associations are a group of residents who meet regularly to talk about things they can do to improve their local area. They have a committee made up of a chair, secretary, treasurer and general members. The associations are registered with Brent Housing Partnership each year and are given a grant to pay for costs such as photocopying and telephone calls. We also offer a start up grant for any new resident' association to help with set up costs.
We have put together a booklet that provides groups of residents with guidance and information about organising a residents' association.
Here is a list of residents’ associations in Brent
- Alpha House, Gorefield House and Canterbury CourtBernard Shaw House
- Brentfield Estate
- CAM (Comber Close, Ainsworth Close, MacKenzie House and Bell House)
- Cavendish Close
- Chichester House
- Craik Court
- Eskdale and Loweswater Close
- Fiveways (Athelstan Gardens, Mapes House, Weston House, Leff House & Brands House)
- Gauntlett Court
- Lodge and Manor Court
- Marley Walk
- Rokesby Place
- Seymour Court
- St Raphael’s
- Summit Court
- The Groves (Bush Grove, Holly Grove, Hawthorne Grove, Laburnham Grove and Sycamore Grove)
For further information on how to contact them, please get in touch with the Community Leadership Team.