Examples of ASB
ASB can include anything which you feel affects your quality of life.
This can include:
- Noise nuisance (for example: loud music).
- Intimidation and harassment.
- Local environmental quality issues (for example: vandalism, graffiti, dumping rubbish and nuisance vehicles).
- Aggressive and threatening language and behaviour and/or being offensively drunk.
- Violence against people and property (including sexual abuse, damage to council property and property belonging to other residents).
- Hate behaviour that targets members of identified groups because of their perceived differences (for example, race, colour, nationality, culture, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, creed or religious belief, mental health or physical disability).
- Using housing accommodation to use and/or sell drugs or for other unlawful purposes (for example, prostitution or handling stolen goods.