About My Account
My Account provides you with a safe and flexible way to access Brent Council services online. Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes. All you need to get started is an email address, to use as a login, so we can send you details on how to activate your account.
What services can I access?
Once you have registered and activated your portal account you can register to access a variety of services areas including Brent Housing Partnership’s Housing Rents account. You will be able to view your rent account and repair history details.
At the click of a button - anytime, anywhere – you can:
- Check your rent statements and make payments online
- Follow your repair and access your repairs history
You can also:
- See your council tax account details, set up a direct debit, view your bill online and avoid paper bills, apply for discounts, report a change of address and make payments
- Make a housing benefit or council tax support application and complete a change of circumstances form.
My Account allows you to complete various applications and transactions which may take one to three days to show on your account. You may receive a bill in the post to advise you of your new balance and amended instalment plan.
Who can have an account?
My Account is available to all residents in Brent however access to further service areas you will need to register with those particular services.
How do I create an account?
Please note that you cannot access My Account unless you have clicked on the link which will be sent in the confirmation email after registration.
The following video gives you information on how to create an account.
Alternatively you can read the following instructions from the Brent Council website.
How do I access BHP services on My Account?
To create a BHP services account or to view your rent and repairs information you will need to enter the following criteria:
- Full name: (pre-populated from My Account)
- Date of Birth (as on your tenancy agreement)
- Rent Account number (five to seven digit number which can be found on your rent statement)
Please note that your rent account number is different to your rent payment reference.
If you are having difficulty in registering then please chat to us by clicking on the following link.
Leasehold service charges - Coming soon
Leaseholders will soon be able to check their service charge accounts with My Account.
Problems accessing My Account
If you are having problems logging in or accessing My Account you can read the following guidelines on the Brent Council website.
You can also start a web chat and one of our advisors will help you with your enquiry.
This service is only available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. To use the web chat you will need to enable pop-ups in your web browser.