My service charges

When you buy your home Brent Council remains the freeholder of the building and Brent Housing Partnership (on the council's behalf) is responsible for the exterior, structure and communal areas. You will be asked to contribute to the cost of maintaining these plus certain services that we provide, through your yearly service charge.