Building insurance

As a condition of your lease, we take out building insurance cover for your property with the cost is covered in your yearly service charge.

The policy we have taken out insures the building you live in, up to the replacement value of your home.

For most claims you will have to pay an excess.

In the event of damage within a leasehold property, you should contact us so that you can tell us of any damage to the main structure of the building and we will arrange for emergency repairs to be carried out.

Report a repair

Home contents insurance

Building insurance does not cover the contents of your home. This is your responsibility and you are strongly advised to make your own arrangements.